Friday, August 27, 2010

Scott kids

I love this one, she is just like, yes? Do you need something? lol...
I think there were more "good" goofy shots than cute ones, not exactly the kind you hang on the wall, but I was busting up...
I told Lance "Okay, we are all done, unless you have any ideas?" "Um, he says, how about using one of those flowers?"  "Well, I said, that's kinda a girl thing" "oh he says, well, how about that truck over there?" lol... so we did and here is Lance's picture...self composed :)
We tried to do one of them together but by that time, Addison was done... still pretty cute though :) lol...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks you so much Lisa!! I LOVE the way these turned out. They totally show who my babies are!! So much fun. No one has ever been able to take pics of Addysyn easy so I'm impressed!

    ReplyDelete