Saturday, September 18, 2010

Reiko Maternity


K, so beautiful....
As a photographer, I think maybe sometimes I look at pictures and go: wow, that's amazing,
but that's not always the one people choose to hang on the wall:
they want records, portraits, I look at it like Art. 
So the first picture here great, love it, love it,
but I love the effect I discovered even better so here are her pictures, with the effect I like :)
(it's my website after all). 
If you don't like the effect, just imagine it normal,
because it exists that way also, just not in this posting :)

This reminds me of a ballerina...or an angel...can't decide which... a ballerina angel :)...but either way, just beautiful...
We did two versions of this because the first ultrasound said her baby was a boy...and then the latest said it was a girl... so just in case... we did a generic one that will work either way :)

No comments:

Post a Comment